Fees and Bookings
Hourly rate $8.50
20 Hours ECE optional charge $3.50 per hour
- All bookings are charged at an hourly rate
- Minimum weekly booking time – 6 hours per week (1 day)
- Full day sessions available (minimum 6 hours)
- Sick and holiday discounts
- Full fees charges for public holidays and emergency closures
- No fees charged over the Christmas closure period
20 Hours ECE funding for 3 and 4 year olds
Up to 20 hours ECE funding is available for 3 & 4 year old children as per the government policy. Any hours over and above the 20 hours are charged at the standard hourly rate.
Whilst we do receive funding for this, it doesn’t cover the cost of extra services we provide over and above what is required by the Ministry of Education regulations, including: food, improved teacher to child ratios, excursions, sunblock, sunhats etc. To continue to offer this initiative at the centre and remain financially viable we ask all parents to pay an hourly optional charge as indicated above.
WINZ and Childcare Subsidies
Families may be entitled to a childcare subsidy from Work and Income New Zealand (WINZ). For more information about subsidy entitlements and thresholds, please phone your local WINZ office or refer to the WINZ website www.workingforfamilies.govt.nz .